Friday, July 13, 2007

I've been sick as a dog the last few days. TD has confined me to my room with loads of cramping and pain in my tummy. The ONE medication that I didn't get from the doc before I left. Figures. So, obviously haven't updated my blog. I'm still in Hanoi. Halong Bay was incredible and I've got some great pics that I will post a little later. Had some drama getting rooms at the end of the tour but all seems to have been worked out. Was supposed to be off on a day trip today but as I was not feeling well, am again watching tv. Just what you want to do when you're in a new city. Am off to Laos on the 17th. Looking forward. Will have to fill up some time here first though. Was really pumped about going to Sapa but turns out the trains were all booked. This means, I will have spent 7 days in Hanoi by the time I leave. Not really the place you want to stay long-term but I guess it will give me a good chance to explore a little more . . . when I feel better. Off to bed. Talk soon. Vanessa, if you read this, the motorcycle tour was organized by the Intrepid group. It was so incredibly cool though. You should definitely do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home